Views of Dubai may be seen from the observation deck of the renowned Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Ascend 125 stories for a 360-degree panorama of the Arabian Gulf.
Ascend Dubai’s renowned Burj Khalifa skyscraper on the world’s fastest elevator. Ride up to the 125th story of the world’s tallest building and take in the view from the observation deck balcony.
At a stunning 2,723 feet, the Burj Khalifa soars above Downtown Dubai. 360-degree panoramas provide an aerial view of the surrounding emirate.
While seeing the city through one of the deck’s telescopes, learn about the architecture and technology of this Middle Eastern icon. Purchase a souvenir snapshot taken at the 125th floor’s entrance.
On the viewing decks of the Burj Khalifa, watch the Dubai Fountain spectacle with synchronised music. From your vantage position, admire the world’s largest dancing fountain, which is placed on the Burj Khalifa Lake.
About Burj Khalifa Entry Tickets For Level 124 And 125
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later: Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Ratings: 4.5/5 (36100 reviews)
Activity provider: GetYourGuide Tours & Tickets GmbH
Highlights of Burj Khalifa Entry Tickets For Level 124 And 125:
- Admire Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet
- Ride to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck
- See the Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
Know before you go on your tour to Burj Khalifa:
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
- Children under the age of 4 enter free of charge
- A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
- Guests between the ages of 8 and 12 have the option of a special children’s audio tour
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.
Meeting point of Burj Khalifa Level 124 And 125 Tour:
Burj Khalifa LG floor (Lower Ground), immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named “At the Top”. By Car: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street).
The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side. By Metro: Burj Khalifa can be reached via metro at Burj Khalifa Metro Station. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking to reach the counter “At the Top” to go up the Burj Khalifa from the metro station.