It’s a tedious task to put up new blog posts regularly at times you may not have any idea what to write about, or you may find it difficult, to sum up, your thoughts, grammar, and spelling mistakes are also the major issues that most of the bloggers face day today.
In this article, I am going to discuss five of my favorite free tools that I use to enhance and streamline my blogging efforts.
In brief, I use Evernote to make rough notes, bookmark other valuable resources, weblinks, and ideas for a reference at a later stage, it helps me to sync and access all the data both on my smartphone and my laptop.
I make my drafts using Google Docs, it’s an easy-to-use version of Microsoft Word, and the best part is that I can do voice typing if I am not in the mood to type the whole content.
Grammarly is a Chrome extension and plugin to keep a check on your typing mistakes across various apps including Google docs, your emails, and other websites as well.
Ubersuggest helps me to do the keywords research and find the relevant ideas about the topics that people actually search on the web for answers to.
Lastly, I use Duplichecker to make sure my content is unique, plagiarism free, and ready to be published on my website.
Let’s have a detailed look at the best features of these and how you can use them to your advantage:
Evernote is an app designed for note-taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. The Evernote Corporation, based in Redwood City, California, is the company behind it.
Users can make notes using text, drawings, images, audio, or saved web information in the app. Notes are saved in virtual “notebooks” that can be categorized, annotated, updated, searched, and exported.
Evernote is cross-platform, including apps for Android, iOS, macOS, and Microsoft Windows as well as a web client. It’s free to use, however, there are monthly usage limits, and premium options are available for increased or lifted limits.
Evernote Key Features:
- WORK ANYWHERE: Keep important info handy—your notes sync automatically to all your devices.
- REMEMBER EVERYTHING: Make notes more useful by adding text, images, audio, scans, PDFs, and documents.
- TURN TO-DO INTO DONE: Bring your notes, tasks, and schedules together to get things done more easily.
- FIND THINGS FAST: Get what you need, when you need it with powerful, flexible search capabilities.
- HIT EVERY DEADLINE: Create and assign tasks inside your notes with due dates, flags, and reminders so nothing falls through the cracks.
- GO PAPERLESS: Scan important documents and keep them handy on all your devices. Save the information—not the clutter.
- CLIP THE WEB: Save web pages (without the ads) and mark them up with arrows, highlights, and text to make them more useful.
- CONNECT YOUR GOOGLE CALENDAR: Make your schedule work for you. Your meetings and notes have context so nothing gets lost in the shuffle.
FREE PLAN FEATURES: Capture ideas and find them quickly, Take great notes, Sync up to 2 devices, 60 MB monthly uploads, 25 MB max. note size, Get organized with the Home dashboard and 3 widgets, Stay on top of it all with in-note tasks, Find things fast with search and tags, Clip web pages, Attach PDFs, receipts, files, photos, images, and documents.
You can create and modify text documents straight in your web browser with Google Docs—no special software is required.
Even better, numerous people may work at the same time, you can see other people’s changes as they happen, and every modification is automatically saved.
Google Docs Key Features:
- SEAMLESS COLLABORATION, FROM ANYWHERE
Edit in real-time with easy sharing, and keep things going with comments, ideas, and action items. Or, for deep collaboration, utilize @-mentions to bring relevant persons, files, and events into your online Docs.
- WRITE FASTER WITH BUILT-IN INTELLIGENCE
Smart Compose and other assistive features help you write faster and with fewer errors, so you can focus on your ideas. Spelling and grammatical suggestions, voice typing, and speedy document translation all help you save time.
- SEAMLESSLY CONNECT TO YOUR OTHER GOOGLE APPS
Docs is cleverly integrated with your favorite Google apps, saving you time. Reply to comments in Gmail, insert charts from Google Sheets, and share quickly with Google Meet. Directly from Docs, you can search the web and Google Drive for relevant articles and photos.
- BRING COLLABORATION AND INTELLIGENCE TO OTHER FILE TYPES
Use Docs’ advanced collaborative and assistive capabilities like action items and Smart Compose to easily edit Microsoft Word files online without having to convert them. You may also import PDFs and edit them right away.
- DO MORE WITH ADD-ONS
Right within Docs, you may access a range of third-party programs. Open it from Docs to work faster, whether it’s an e-signature app or a project management application.
- WORK ON FRESH CONTENT
Everyone in Docs is working on the most recent version of a document. It’s also simple to trace or undo changes because edits are automatically preserved in the version history.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE, EVEN OFFLINE
Even if you don’t have access to the internet, you can access, create, and edit Docs, allowing you to stay creative from anywhere.
If you are just getting started I would highly recommend you to read The Dummies’ Guide to Digital Marketing available for free on my blog to have a clear understanding of Digital Marketing basics.
Grammarly is a cross-platform cloud-based typing assistant with a Ukrainian American headquarters that checks spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery errors.
It uses artificial intelligence to detect and find a suitable replacement for the fault it discovers. Users can also change their style, tone, and context-specific terminology.
Alex Shevchenko, Max Lytvyn, and Dmytro Lider, all Ukrainians, founded it in 2009. Grammarly released the beta version of its Google Docs-optimized browser extension in 2018.
Grammarly Key Features:
- GREAT WRITING, SIMPLIFIED: Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s new AI-powered desktop Windows app.
- WORKS WHERE YOU DO: Get suggestions from Grammarly while you write in desktop applications and sites across the web—as you move between apps, social media, documents, messages, and emails.
- BEYOND GRAMMAR AND SPELLING: From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly’s suggestions are comprehensive, helping you communicate effectively and as you intend.
Ubersuggest is a free SEO tool that generates new keyword suggestions. Ubersuggest was originally created as a tool to harvest Google Suggest phrases, but it was recently acquired by entrepreneur Neil Patel, who has greatly expanded the feature set.
Ubersuggest Key Features:
- KEYWORD IDEAS: “Keyword Ideas” is the feature that put the original Ubersuggest on the map. And it still works GREAT. Ubersuggest presents you with a selection of keyword ideas by default. These ideas are perfect if you already know you want to write on a specific subject. Ubersuggest’s keyword tool is useful because it can create a variety of keywords, including:
- RELATED KEYWORDS: Related keywords are those that are similar to your seed keyword but are not necessarily on the same issue. When I searched for the “keto diet,” for example, one of the Related options was “top restaurants for the keto diet.”
- QUESTIONS: Keywords that are in the form of a question are known as questions. For example, if you type “email marketing” into the tool, one of the query keywords it returns is “does email marketing work.”
- PREPOSITIONS: Preposition keywords are terms that combine two related concepts into a single term. For example, “SEO tools for excel” is a preposition term for “SEO tools.” I also came across a number of additional intriguing “SEO tools for X” phrases.
- COMPARISONS: This is perhaps my favorite Ubersuggest function. This feature provides a list of phrases that begin with “versus,” “or,” or “and.” Basically, keywords are used to compare two items.
- KEYWORD OVERVIEW
This tool gives you essential information about a keyword you enter in. Instead of listing a multitude of ideas, this is like looking at a single term with a magnifying glass. This provides you with all of the necessary information, as well as a graph showing how the search volume for that keyword has changed over the last 12 months.
- AVERAGE BACKLINKS AND DOMAIN SCORE: Neil Patel estimates how many backlinks you’ll need to rank on the first page of Google for a given search.
- CONTENT IDEAS: This provides you with a list of relevant material that generates a lot of traffic, backlinks, and social media shares. When you select the “SEO Difficulty” card, you’ll get the top 100 ranking pages for that phrase, as well as information on their links, social shares, and expected traffic.
- TRAFFIC ANALYZER OVERVIEW: This is where you may see what a competitor’s SEO efforts are like.
To be precise, Plagiarism checking, also known as content similarity detection, is a method of detecting plagiarism or copyright infringement in a piece of content for a writer, teacher, student blogger, webmaster, or any other document.
Duplichecker detects plagiarism in your text with greater precision.
Duplichecker Key Features:
- MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS: You can upload text in a variety of formats. Copying and copying into the text field are simple. Upload to a device or to a cloud storage service. Supports seven different document formats. There are no restrictions on document formats such as.tex,.txt,.doc,.docx,.odt,.pdf, and.rtf.
- RESULTS IN PERCENTAGE: Provides users with complete comfort, In terms of the percentage of unique content, In statistics, it clarifies plagiarized resources. The plagiarism checker ratio is the most accurate, To remove plagiarism, go to “Make it Unique” and select “Best Matching” from the drop-down menu.
- PRIVACY GUARANTEED: Plagiarism detector with complete anonymity It doesn’t save any of the content you’ve posted. After testing for plagiarism, the content is discarded. There are no concerns about data leakage. Protects content privacy and security. Identifies the most effective outcomes.
- AI-BASED TECHNOLOGY: The tool was created with AI technology, and it not only selects information that is completely matched, but also detects slight traces of plagiarism and can identify duplicate content. To detect plagiarism, use the best plagiarism checker available. The content is compared to millions of other sources.
- MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT: Users from all over the world use it, and they use it in a variety of languages. Plagiarism is detected in a variety of languages. It’s possible to use it in up to seven different languages. Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Italian, and Arabic are all supported. Checks for plagiarism in web pages, research papers, and other documents.
- WRITING ENHANCEMENTS: Other writing upgrades are included. Get rid of the duplicate article. Instantly removes plagiarism. Grammar mistakes are highlighted. Produces publishable information on high-quality Plagiarism is traced from all possible sources.
- FAST & DEEP SCANNING: Provides outcomes in a blink of an eye. Despite having deep-scanning technologies, there is no delay in the generation of reports. In seconds, you can download a plagiarism report. Plagiarism detection program that is 100% accurate. It is necessary to take immediate action in order to eliminate plagiarism.
This is it, you are all geared up to create your next perfect blog post in minutes by streamlining your efforts through these tools.
Do let me know, what other tools you already use or recommend as a blogger in the comments.