The Museum of the Future invites visitors of all ages to see, feel, and change our common future. Travel through possible futures, bringing hope and wisdom back to the present.
With this ticket to Dubai’s Museum of the Future, you can immerse yourself in an empowering vision of the future. Travel 50 years from now to get a glimpse of what the earth will be like.
You will visit a museum that aims to change the world rather than narrate a tale from the past. Visit this renowned monument, which is one of the most complicated architectural structures in the world.
Pass through this one-of-a-kind facility, which houses multiple immersive futuristic environments designed to place guests in an empowered version of the future. Investigate the future of space exploration, climate change, health and wellbeing, and spirituality.
Discover the worlds of robots and artificial intelligence. Investigate the feasibility of notions such as human augmentation. Examine how education, smart cities, energy, and transportation might change in the future.
Key Highlights Of The Future Museum In Dubai
- Time travel to see what the planet will look like in 50 years.
- Be inspired by the innovative ideas of visionary technologists.
- Experience a museum that can help shape the world via ideas.
Entry Ticket To The Future Museum In Dubai
- Cancellation policy: This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter: English, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point: There is no guide to meet for this tour. Use your voucher to collect your tickets 15 to 30 minutes prior to your booked time slot.
- What to bring: Passport or ID card for both adults & children
- Not allowed: Selfie sticks, Unaccompanied minors
- Children under the age of 3 have free admission, but still require a ticket
- All children must be accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket